Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Buncha' pics for your viewing pleasure~

Without further ado, I present to you the pics of raya~:



Candid shots of mostly Bunda and Vina~

Hahaha~ Sketsa "minta duit raya"

Can you tell that these three are related?

At my aunt's home in Kiarong

Happy grandpa


Since I couldn't find any of my grad pics in my laptop files, I just took a shot of my studio pic instead. It was weird how this pic totally does not look like me - I'm not white and I have a small birthmark that somehow magically disappeared the moment this pic was taken~ Ahhh~ The wonders of PhotoShop.




It's ok I guess but gives people the wrong idea on how I actually look like. I mean if this was the old days where parents still arrange their kids marriage all the time and I was a dude - I would look at this pic and think: "Not bad~". But then when we actually meet I'll be like: "WTF!~ I didn't sign up for THAT!" See what I mean?!.... Hahahah, sorry about that - I tend to get carried away in my thoughts (all my friends can vouch for that~).

No comments: