Sunday, April 5, 2009

For my Twilight peeps out there... u know who u are~ (^0^)

I have nothing else to blab about today so I'll just post something I picked up from the E! channel for my friends who are fans of the film. Just a sneak peek of the sequel, 'New Moon', set~~~

Just click on the link: New Moon set

While browsing the site, I've only found out that apparently there have been rumors of a rabu-rabu (love as pronounced by Japanese~) in the set: R.P. is supposedly have a thing for K.S. but the latter is still involved in a relationship which was said to be on the rocks. However K.S. and her boyfriend have denied of having trouble in paradise. Dun dun dun ~ ~ ~ ah well, that's as far as I heard but it made me curious enough to watch the movie again and youtubed clips between the two to gauge the chemistry between them as well as download the draft copy of 'Midnight Sun' from the author's site. Hahaha~ this is what u get for having nothing else to do~

I leave you with a video of Super Junior's newest MV "Sorry Sorry" - love the beat!~




No comments: