Monday, January 12, 2009

Last Week

Let's see what happened last week... hmmm... as usual tido akhir bangun akhir, hahah ada sekali atu bangun pkl 6.30 pm padahal tido awal udah tu around 3.00 am (for me thats quite an early time to tuck in), should have woken up at 11.00 am cuz my sleep period is 8 hours to the dot usually. Entah lelah banar tah kali usulnya tido ~15 jam either that or I'm cutting short my life according to this email I got forwarded that extending sleep time over the prescribed 8 hours can shorten one's life :P

Actually nothing much happened. The only highlights were my babies datang melawat yesterday and I rocked baby boy to sleep; and the hang out I had with Zat. We talked a storm about our life and since nothing happening to me most of the chat was focussed on Zat. Nas was supposed to join us tapi belacan banar anak atu, tertido ia padahal she's the one yang plan the get together on Sat ptg. Hahaha~ well you gotta roll with the situation and I think Zat and I made the best of it even though it was only the two of us. Heheh Zat still has her fringe clipped on since she claimed she made a mess of cutting it (she didn't let me see it in all its short glory ^u^) and she looked adorable in her black jacket and her whole look is quite 'Twilight'ish even though she had been cultivating her look far back before the movie came out. I think you'll blend right in Zat with the cast and that's a compliment in case you're wondering~

My niece had her first day in Kindergarten on Tuesday~ Hahaha her mum said she looked macam tong when she first tried out her school uniform~ Iatah kena tambah ribbon bajunya to distract from her bunalness~ She's an adorable darling, that one, and she made us laugh too when her mom related the story of how she dengan bangganya greeted "Wazyoname" (What's your name) to her Lambak grandparents, showing off what she learnt on her first day of school~ Ahaks! Lawak budak atu~

So to compensate the lack of content, here's a bunch of pics for your viewing pleasure:


The niece and the uncle playing together~

Baby Boi majal babahnya kan naik basikal

Oh yeah... I did go to the cinema to watch Bedtime Stories with my sis on Wednesday. Good thing it was only $4 (ertinya sadang2 enjoyment factor nya), the movie was okay and I got a few laughs out of it. Lupa lagi ku tu aku meliat ngan my sis, I was like "eh, mliat kamu udah ceta Bedtime Stories?" and she stared at me for a few seconds before replying "Ia jua dangan ku mliat ah"~ Hahahah makin tua tah banar~

And these are the few of Batiks my mom are selling like hotcakes. Hahah buang boring ku nada gambar lain kan di post~

I love this pattern, but my mom already claimed it~

No comments: