Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fate has spoken....

Yup~ it seems i'm destined to buy a car sooner than the later I had hoped for. Dang it! Now I have to settle for a second-rate cheap car instead of saving up to buy the Hummer I've always wanted (~_~) Bleh~

The first sign was when Mum started mentioning about how we need another car since the my sister's gonna start a new semester in a new college later this year. I make dumb and pretend not to understand human language.

Then Pop started talking about tendering license plate numbers. I blanked out and let my mind wander to my happy place.

The final warning that had all my alarms clanging and blaring was when my trusty ol' Verada died on me on Tuesday. Making dumb didn't make the car start, and wandering to my happy place still had me stuck in the same situation. The only good thing was that I was parked instead of cruising on the road, but still the death-trap that is my car had to be towed to the mechanics for who knows how long.

And so only one conclusion can be made from these signs/signals/warnings/hints from the power that be - I am to be forced to buy a car and resign myself to letting half of my paycheck go towards financing it~ (T.T)

My moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....................

No comments: