Saturday, May 23, 2009

WTF did I get myself into....

Shiiiiiiiii*******t*****eeee! was running through my mind when I went in to report on my first day at work. I was thinking that it was a kacang job with all I have to do is manage simple administrative tasks but it has been bestowed upon me by my superiors that my job involves wayyyy more than that - I have to know all aspects of management of all departments on top of having to take 4 exams by the end of the year (a mandatory order is what one of them said) in order to be a full pledged officer. And then I will be sent to wherever on earth they want me to and I have to obey if I want the money. Ahh~ the money~ I'll just have to think about the money~~~

Moving on, I was frustrated when I found out NBC has cancelled 'Medium', but luckily it has been picked up by CBS. I wasn't in any way actually devastated by the cancellation as the story has progressed well passed the 'public outrage of psychic use in criminal cases' phase which I think was the biggest obstacle that the show has to overcome, and the main character is happily married with kids so the 'finding the other half' phase has been fulfilled. Actually I thought the show has ended during the 3rd season (or was it 4th?) when she got back her job and everyone has to accept the fact that she sees dead people.

I went and watched 'Wolverine', 'Star Trek' and 'Night at the Museum 2' in the last couple of weeks - love the first two and the last was okay. The testosterone overload in 'Wolverine' made it for me (not to mention the funny responses - this one guy was saying something to the effect that Logan has an obligation to serve his country and he replied, "I'm Canadian." And don't get me started on Wade - funny as hell). While in 'Star Trek', it was Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto as James Kirk and Spock respectively, 'nuff said. 'Night at the Museum 2' was as I said okay, mostly cuz its a family oriented movie so it didn't have any of the subtle crude jokes and sarcastic undertone that I like in my entertainment viewing - the rest of moviegoers seem to enjoy it more though. Hmm.. maybe it was the guy sitting next to me who was ruining it for me - he kept yapping to his friends commenting on all the scenes in a way that just made me want to shut his trap. I'll remember to bring duct tape next time....

Since I have nothing else to blab about, I'll end my post here.

P.S. I will be one of those in power to govern this country. Be afraid... be very afraid... (insert evil laughter here)



2 comments:

Bashi said...

Uwah! Good luck with all that stuff you have to do! ˚\>w< /˚!!

And you really make me wanna watch Wolverine now >w< He's my favorite character out of all the X-Men team members X'3

Han.2 said...

Thanx Bashi~ Congrats dapat entry into uni~