Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wonder Girls, fashion, babies, etc~


Wonder Girls (WG) is a girl band group from Korea, and most of their songs are upbeat and catchy. And I especially enjoyed their funny music videos. This is their latest one, featuring JYP (Jin Young Park) the creator of WG:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIQ4k64TAco



Another one of WG's cute song - So Hot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUKzg8VCN-g



They're so addictive and lift up my mood~ If you catch me driving on the roads, you'll probably be seeing me singing to the song with the bass turned up high~ I got the songs in mp3 format if anyone wants them~ together with TVXQ's latest album, MIROTIC~ but I only liked the song Mirotic, the rest entahlah, probably I need to listen to them a few times to get the feel~...

I also got the Korean Drama: "Painter of the Wind" but not completed yet. It's about a girl that has to live as a boy in order to paint in ancient Korea (entah era yang mana, pokoknya tahun lama2 ala2 Jewel in the Palace atu lah). The story was initially luan dramatic for me at first coz the girl was so annoyingly hotheaded, making trouble where it could be avoided - but udah akhir2 ani makin shiok cetanya. I also got "Gokusen II", the rest of "How to Meet a Perfect Neighbour" dari episode brapa nda ku ingat tapi complete udah for those yg menculik cetaku dari dulu~ and I'm starting "Innocent Love" starring Horikita Maki, who starred in "Hana Kimi" as the main character. Eh banyak eh, ku list saja lah:

  • Korean Movie: "Baby and I" pasal org gangster yg suddenly saddled with a baby
  • Korean Movie: "My Mighty Princess" on a girl yg terlalu power payah cari boyfriend
  • HK Movie: "Shaolin Girl" on a girl that can do Shaolin... huahahaha~ duh!
  • Taiwan Drama: "Miss No Good" only random episodes - alum ku liat, mun lawa baru ku download lagi
  • Japan Drama: "Guren Onna" gila-gila cetanya, ntah aku pun nda paham
  • Japan Drama: "Shingehoshi" an embalmer with great abilities to restore the dead to their former physical form no matter how gruesome they died (Warning: Ada sikit 18SX)
  • Japan Drama: "Oh! My Girl!" a guy suddenly being a guardian for his niece who is a big star
  • US: "Supernatural" latest eps (currently on break, returns 15th Jan)
  • US: "Bones" latest eps (currently on break, returns 15th Jan)
  • US: "True Blood" season 01 complete
  • US: "Pushing Daisies" latest eps
  • dll... nada wah, saja bazirkan bullets~

I was busy at my bro's at Muara taking care of the babies that I didn't get the time to post. So this post will probably the dumping ground of the rest of this week's happenings~

My nephew, Effan, got a teething fever on Thursday and kept everyone awake the whole night. He was so clingy that I couldn't get him to lay him on his mattress and had, at one time, to sleep holding him. Alhamdulillah~ fever nya reda lepas sehari tapi kesian keluar red spots at some parts of his body - ala2 jerawat baru tumbuh~ My mom said its the aftereffects of the fever with the body trying to get rid of the heat.


Kecian my widdle pumpkin~


On Friday went to a tailor with my mum and sis to make a set of three baju fesyen to be worn on my brother's engagement event next next sunday, 21st Dec. It was a last minute decision brought about by my sister wanting us to look setusut (satu suit - roughly meaning uniformed). She wanted to use a pink and this yellowish-brown (I don't know what else to call it) fabric but somehow the colour combination just didn't seem right to me. Dare I say it?... It's just... just... Ugly! Pheewww~ got that out of my chest... (jangan marah sis~) Finally we settled on a black and grey chiffon fabric with dark pink flowers, coupled with shiny kain. It's my first baju fesyen, so I don't know how it'll look on me~ I'll post up a pic later~

I was supposed to go to the job centre in Bandar with Zat, Mas and Rab this Sat. But due to several complications, they couldn't make it and had to cancel last minute. So I went by myself, and memandangkan aku ani nda brapa kenal area bandar tersesat ku sekajap salah masuk simpang ke Kota Batu plang ku. Jauh jalan ku baru ku terjumpa kadai untuk buat U-turn. Kuang kuang kuang~ Parking ku jauh sikit, belakang the red temple since aku nda brapa terer parking sideways depan tamu kianggeh atu heheheh... So, pigilah ku arah the centre, and asked for a form. Skalinya.... I didn't bring some of the necessary documents, kuang kuang kuang lagi skali on me~ which means that I have to go back there next week~



Since alang2 aku udah d bandar, I decided to take a look around. I went to the pusat perdagangan to see apa ada. Turns out mostly stuff that you see at small booths outside big stores like tudongs, bags and jewelries.

Most of the bags were tacky fakes and the tops extra large. Boring~

Antah nda ku tau apa... traditional stuff lah usulnya

Then I went to drop off some stuff at a friend's house and having nothing else to do, went for a drive around. Last2 sampai ke Manggis and stopped at Hua Ho there for a breather from all that driving. Lucky me, I got a spot just outside the entrance door at the lower basement~


Whew~ from Batong to Mulaut to Bandar to Mentiri to Manggis to Telanai to Masin and lastly to Batong again~ Heheheh~

Next time: Tutong! Hahahahaha~ buang boring~

No comments: