Monday, November 17, 2008

Layout Change!..... Again~

Heheh~ I changed the layout as you can see. The previous one atu payah kan di modify dan colournya oren atu bukannya feveret ku banarnya. So I used the provided template 'Minima' and messed around to give it some colour. Main background sama main-wrapper background ku ani ku culik dari PatternCooler but I screwed around with an image editor programme and changed the raindrop from a somewhat crowded look to a simple basic one since the main body udah ada crowded backdrop:



Yang original, lawa plang but it has too many raindrops menyasakkan the page. I think I'll use it again later in its original form udah ku boring ngan my current design.


This image is supposed to be repeated throughout the background but it's too complicated to create a repeated template - the image keeps over lapping. This is my third attempt and though it didn't go quite the way I want it, it's not shabby either.

Header atu actually I wanted to use a simple abstract cloud image but couldn't find any and since I'm too malas to create the exact one I have in my head, I just typed in 'Clouds' in google and Tada!~ this one pops out~so why not, it's cute in addition to having clouds.


That's all for today folks~


Btw, I wanna get a haircut.


.

No comments: