Monday, November 17, 2008

Things I bought recently - Part Deux~

Kes buang boring, nada kan di post so I brought to you Part II of the Purchasing Chronicles (this part must be said in a booming voice)~


Sis-n-law ku said that she saw this coin-bank sold for B$13
I bought mine for B$5~ Heheh lucky me

(Model: Froggy the Frog Bank, Location: Atop Han2's bookshelf)


My current shades are for ornamental purposes only, so I
had to buy REAL ones that does the job as well as make me
look good~ Mission accomplished!

(Model: A pair of Hersheys Bars - which unfortunately was consumed due to the their seductively tempting curves, Location: On Han2's desk)


Also bought several hair clips that I just could not resist~ So cute~
Since nada model yg willing to pose with them I had to force Diego the Bat to wear them for me. Sorry Diego, they do not make you look gay, I swear!

Angel Wings
Devil Horns
Rabbit Ears
(Model: Diego the Bat, Location: On the Bed)


I rarely use the study desk my dad bought me since its so crowded with my stuff and there's hardly any space left. I'm thinking of buying a small dining table for my I-don't-know-when-it's-gonna-be-completed own room as a study table where I can bersepah all I want~ So I'm currently using a small foldable table and bought these two pillows/cushions for my backside. Sakit kali ah duduk berjam2 ani - I think my ass has developed calluses from all those times I've not been cushioning 'em (>O<)

(Model: The Floor, Location: Also The Floor)


And Finally,


I


unveil


to


you


my


greatest


splurge


ever...


....


..


Jeng Jeng Jeng!~




Ahaks~ I did say that I've nothing better to do~



No comments: